‘All Together Now. The Mixes’ – OUT NOW
BMG Rights Management
30TH ANNIVERSARY OF CLASSIC HIT INSPIRED BY THE 1914 CHRISTMAS TRUCE OF WORLD WAR 1
The iconic “All Together Now” by The Farm celebrates its 30th anniversary this December. The song was originally inspired by the legendary game of football played between the trenches in World War I by British and German troops on Christmas Day 1914. This song’s message of friendship and camaraderie continues to resonate for modern audiences not only at Christmas but also in these times of pandemic. It is a football favourite too and has regularly appeared on soccer-related compilations in the three decades since its release.
To celebrate the track entering the UK charts 30 years ago this week BMG are releasing a new digital compilation containing 9 mixes of the track all of which are currently unavailable digitally and many which have never appeared on digital platforms.
Highlights include the original 7 inch edit, an unreleased instrumental and hard-to-find remixes by 90s Junior Boys Own dance luminaries Farley & Heller and Rocky & Diesel.
A newly restored HD version of its original 1990 promo video will be released this week available which again has a heart-warming theme to match the track with a cameo from (fellow) legendary son of Liverpool, singer Pete Wylie!
- 30th anniversary 04/09/90
- Inspired by WWI Christmas football game between the trenches
- Christmas and Covid togetherness theme
- Football favourite
- 04/12/20 9 track bundle of mixes, all currently digitally unavailable – some on DSPs for 1st time
- Instrumental previously unreleased. Classic 90s remixes from Farley & Heller and Rocky & Diesel
- New restored HD version of the video to be released on anniversary day
- Recently remixed on Spinnin’ records by DJ Steff Da Campo
The Farm ‘All Together Now. The Mixes’ is available now on Spotify, iTunes and other platforms. A new HD version of the video is available on YouTube. Visit https://thefarm.lnk.to/AllTogetherNowPR